Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The 10 things I hate about you.

So the Internet is wonderful, it's great really. Without it how else could I be talking to you guys? The Internet provides a way for me to express my thoughts and feelings to the hundreds, or let's be real, the three people who will read this page, otherwise I would just be talking to myself and that is just sad. But then again....
Anyways, without the Internet how else could I have found a witty image to express my feelings? But I digress, while the Internet is a great way to share information in a moments notice it has its shortcoming. Ten to be exact: 

1. Everything is easily accessible- Kids are able to get on to whatever sites and find/buy things without their parents knowing. Sure there are parental controls, but who has the time. 
2. Abbreviations-While less is more, sometimes it's not. One sentence should not have more than two acronyms or abbreviations for example: "LOL I cnt wait 4 my bf to take me to HH, he's so gr8, but anyways I g2g he's on his way c u l8r. "That whole sentence is just a big fat NO.
3. Advertisement- Everywhere I go, there is some sort of advertising, mainly unwarranted, no I do not want to watch a 30 second video before my clip, I don't care how cute the cat is.
(Okay maybe this commercial isn't so bad)
4. Scammers-Everyone's trying to sell you something, can't a woman just browse aimlessly, I guess that goes back to advertising but really, come on...
5. Personal Information- Do you really need to know everything about me so I can make a Facebook profile? 
6.Waste of time- While I'm glad you decided to waste your time on my blog, you must admit the Internet can be a huge waste of time, how long have you been surfing the Internet to get to this site?
7.Grammar- If you don't know the difference between your and you're or even worse their, they're and there, you shouldn't be using the Internet.

8.Grammar Nazis- I'm not sure what is worse, the people who do not know how to use grammar properly, or the people who correct every single grammatical error.

9. Nothing Goes Away- The cookies, the history, the creepers, if you want to get a job in big law you can forget about posting pictures you spent in Cancun, essentially you worked out in the gym for nothing. 
10. Anonymity- Oh boy, I'll get into this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment